Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's 2007 MDX needed a jump start the other day, which is odd since the battery isn't that old. We have had some periodic electrical quirkiness (e.g. display randomly throwing the "Check Oil" code - blinking on and off then stopping), but now the front passenger side window doesn't function. It doesn't work from the driver's side or the passenger's side. All the other windows appear to work and I do not hear any sound when I try to operate the window. How should I troubleshoot? What are the most likely culprits for my window problem?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
My wife's 2007 MDX needed a jump start the other day, which is odd since the battery isn't that old. We have had some periodic electrical quirkiness (e.g. display randomly throwing the "Check Oil" code - blinking on and off then stopping), but now the front passenger side window doesn't function. It doesn't work from the driver's side or the passenger's side. All the other windows appear to work and I do not hear any sound when I try to operate the window. How should I troubleshoot? What are the most likely culprits for my window problem?

Try this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'd have a look at the fuses, you never know if it's just a simple fuse that has blown!

Check the panel under the dash on the drivers side and maybe the one under the right side of the hood?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts