Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seem's the passenger door lock is always locked unless I manually unlock all doors from the drivers side. Example - Friend in car, I stop car to get out my door is already unlocked, but the passenger door isn't. I have to unlock from my side or passenger has to unlock manually.

A child safety setting? Some way to disable that feature?

Thanks
Lance

·
Registered
141 Posts
It seem's the passenger door lock is always locked unless I manually unlock all doors from the drivers side. Example - Friend in car, I stop car to get out my door is already unlocked, but the passenger door isn't. I have to unlock from my side or passenger has to unlock manually.

Thanks
Lance
i think your door lock motor is gone

·
Registered
750 Posts

Thanks
Lance
That's is how my 2007 Sport works, too.

I park, take out the key and the driver's door unlocks, but the other doors & the hatch remain locked, until someone/anyone presses their unlock button.

Also, when approaching my locked MDX, I must press the unlock twice to unlock all doors & the hatch...the humanity.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I think there is a changeable setting that when you put the car in park it will either unlock the driver's door only or unlock all doors. It would be through the MID, I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts