Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few ideas that might be good for groupbuys or stuff i will need any time soon, i sent a MP to Tim, but here anyway in case someone else want the same parts.

2007 MDX tech pack formal black:

1 set of the best all-weather 2010 style interior mats complet set for 3 rows, something very good at containing snow, slush, water, ice, i need them all black, high sided rubber i think the 2010 are better than the older 2007 style....anyway i need a set

I need a set of Both FRONT and REAR brake pads for the 2007 MDX, not worn out yet but hey....i just want them on the shelf when i am ready to swap them out here, i will have them.OEM stuff not aftermarket garbage.

I need a price for a set of running boards 2007 mdx, either the sport ones or the advance ones, mainly to hide the low hanging exhaust underneath, and to protect the lower body from flying debris from tires, also for styling, not thinking of jumping/climbing on them anytime soon.

I need a price for 1 full set of brake pads for an Honda Accord 2003 sedan 4 cyl. DX trim, i need both the front brake pads and also the rear DRUM pads too, OEM stuff not aftermarket garbage.

Will also be looking for a chrome wheel set for OEM 255-55-18 inch tires also for the 2007 MDX, so a groupbuy for these including the TPMS might be also good to know.

That's about it for now.....If anybody has some other ideas, please share them...good priced accessories are always a good hit...! :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
If your talking about the all-weather rubber oem floormats they only come for the front and rear. No 3rd row mat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts