Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only owned my X for a 2 1/2 weeks now(BTW this thing is great) but am I the only person who has trouble parking this thing? Not the backing up but the pulling ahead. I can't count on both hands the number of times I have pulled into a parking stall only to get out, walk 5 feet, look back(I know everyone does the look....you just gotta!;)) only to see my X only 3/4 in the parking spot cause I couldn't judge where the front is. Every time just look around to see if anyone is looking and jump in, start up and move forward 3 feet, get out and shake head.:bonk: Any other vehicle I would leave it but I don't trust anyone else in parking lots.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Next time you park, don't turn the engine off. . . you'll save on the battery. . .

It's like a new girlfriend. . . you'll want to baby for awhile, that is until the next one comes along.

:5:

·
Registered
699 Posts
It took me four or five months to pull all the way in on the first try. Stopping short and having to pull forward sure beats making an error the other direction!

If it really bugs you, you could probably train yourself with 15 minutes of repeated parking...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts