Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Millionbuy.com has a Package deal on a Panasonic Drop down screen and DVD player. Any idea if this is a good deal and will it work in the MDX.I cant find any info on the DVD player on the panasonic web site. The screen will work.
What else will I need to buy for the install. This is the web site http://www.millionbuy.com/panpkgdvd1.html

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
This is the same exact pkg I am going to get. If you are handy, meaning you installed radios, amp, etc. This seems like a easy install. The price is GREAT!!! The only brick and mortar place I found it at was, Tweeter electronics, their price $1499.99
less installation, I think it was a additional 200 for install. Here is the link scroll all the way to the bottom There have been installs of dvd entertainment by other forum users do a search and they will be a good amount of info. If you get it let us know how it looks!! BTW Million buy got a good rating from "Gomez" rating. Also when I saw it in person it has nice color and brightness ( also has a sensor where it detects ambient light and adjust accordingly) nice swivel bout maybe 1-1/2 inches each way. I tried the cordless headphone which 2 are INCLUDED!! they sound nice a little lacking in bass but cant expect too much from simple headphones.

Great Now I want to get it ASAP!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I mentioned this Panasonic combo buy...

a few months ago. The combo package saves you at least $ 200 - $ 300.oo at least depending on where you purchase it. The picture quality on this screen is exceptional. I saw a demo on it at a local stereo shop, but for the same price you might want to check out the new Audiovox flipdown screen incorporating an 8 inch screen and a built in dvd player. This might be the better buy even though the resolution and picture quality on the Panasonic might be better, your decision will just depend on what is more important to you.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
WarpSpeed said:
I cant find any info on the DVD player on the panasonic web site.
I was just looking thought I didnt find specs on a package I found it on the individual pieces Right here

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where would you mount the DVD player. The CX-DV700 is a in dash unit.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
You can probably put it under a seat, at the Tweeter they showed me some installs. The specifically showed me a Ody and thatswhat they did mounted it under th driver seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Warzau
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing