Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Tim paint my fender flares Matte Black to match the running boards and other flat black pieces on my basic navi MDX. Here are two pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
925 Posts
Umm... I only see 1.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Ok, now I see two. I definately like the second shot better. Helps tie the fender flares and running boards together.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Boy we are a hard bunch ...

... guy says he posts something and we do not see it we tell you about it:eek: Quick:D

·
Registered
925 Posts
Re: Boy we are a hard bunch ...

msu79gt82 said:
... guy says he posts something and we do not see it we tell you about it:eek: Quick:D
Hey, I gave him 5 hours.... :) Actually I just thought he may not have known that it didn't post.

·
Registered
81 Posts
looks pretty nice, adds a sportier look

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice MB

As another MB owner in the Bay Area, I really like what you did to your flares. I kept mine the OE color. The local shop here is afraid to paint due to chips. Oh well. I should have had Tim pre-paint.

Also thought I saw you in the commute lane on 101 North near the Lucas Valley Road exit last month, but it was dark, pretty sure it was a MB with dark colored flares. Looked sharp!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Great Idea -- Hadn't Considered Flat Black

We have a white X and I have hesitated with flares because I didn't want to put on white flares and am not terribly fond of the default color [doesn't match splash guards, roof rack, ..].

Now ya got me thinking. Might copy you [hope you don't mind] and add the tail/nose trim as well.

..... thanks for sharing your idea ... Steven

1 - 9 of 9 Posts