Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Painted fender flares and lower trim

7K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  smac2015 
OH DBASTIAN!!!

Your MDX looks awesome! I love the lines!! I am most definitely getting my flares painted now. Plus, I'm ordering that lower trim. Those sidesteps look much better than the running boards would have looked IMO. Aren't you glad we helped talk you into those!??! ;);) I'm not even sure I'd have them painted out...they look good the way they are!

Did the dealer paint the accessories and did they use regular auto paint? Did they paint the Mud Flaps too?

Bet you spend lots of time staring out your window at your ride!!

Manik Update:

If you're interested in the chrome s.steps or Black...contact

FRANK
Nord-leth
18011 Sky Park Circle #F
92614 (Irvine...I think) CA

1-800-500-2404

Frank is expecting them in any day and was supposed to have them last week. After speaking with him yesterday...(Thursday)...he was going to give Manik another call and report back. In addition, they DO have the MDX brush/bush guards...if you're into that look.

If you search Nordleth...you'll find the link where I posted the cost on the Side Steps.

Manik Steps are Tubular as opposed to oval.

We are also trying to put a group discount together on another thread on Acura S.steps/coating...at the moment I lost the thread...but when we get it together over there..we will move it to "Group Discounts" so you and others can find it . :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.