Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was doing preventative maintenance on the mdx. I replaced bank 1 and bank 2 precat sensors. After I finished I ran the car and get a p0135 error. Heck i didn't have an error before. Now I put 2 new sensors and I have an error. Any ideas what went wrong here. Some people talk about a fuse for the o2 sensors. Any idea where this is located?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The sensors I put in are Denso 2345053. The ones I took out are NTK LHA LZA08-H8 and NTK LHA LZA08-H9

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought from eBay as OEM DENSO. The seller offered to replace them stating that the warehouse may have accidentally sent defective parts. I said I lost confidence in his product and I want a refund.The seller refunded me and told me to not send back the parts. I now doubt they are originalnal DENSO sensors because of the poor crimping. I probably can re crimp them and place a little solder to keep them from coming lose again, but I was doing this as preventative maintenance, and I don't want o replace a known good part with a sketchy one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
wahhabm
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing