Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a website that has a copy of the owner's mannual that I can read. I hope to receive my MDX by the first week of June, and I was hoping that I could read over the mannual so that I could get familiar with the vehicle before delivery.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It is under the "Model Information" grouping and click on "Owner's Manual". I haven't had luck downloading it though. Not sure if the site is down.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks one and all. I found the web site and have started to download it. It is taking a long time, but I do have a T1 connection. I also want to let those who responded know that you all have better information than the Acura Clinet Service line. I asked them and they said it wasn't posted on the web. Thanks again.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I seem to be having problems downloading the owners manual. Did you actually get the document? If so, how long did it take?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found a solution. I had to save the document to my hard drive without opening it first. Then I was able to open the document from the saved file (Save Target As). Hope that helps anyone else that may experience troubles downloading this file.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Do not click on the link - that opens it for reading online. Richt click on the link and select save as to your hard drive. The PDF file is 6.19 MB. About an hour on an 56KB modem.

MB-

·
Registered
497 Posts
cbarry said:
This link doesn't work. I just keep getting the "Parameter incorrect" message when I try to Download.
Worked fine with MS Internet Explorer v5.5. What software are you using?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
MDXnole,

That's a heck of a wait for your MDX! You can buy an owner's manual ahead of time at www.helminc.com. While you're at it, why not buy one or more of the available service manuals, too?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts