Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum with our 2022 MDX Advance. We've enjoyed the Acura's for many years, and we have had wonderful long lasting service from all of them. The first '91 Integra with 343,000 miles went to our niece for school. She drove it another two years and it still ran great. Second was a 2000 TL. That only had 140,000 miles when my wife fell in love with a 2007 TL-S. Now with 240,000 miles, it's going to our grand-niece for her first car.
I'm sure we're going to enjoy this new MDX. Hopefully we'll one day learn how to use all the bells and whistles!

·
Super Moderator
2,110 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the family.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Welcome Dave. Since new generation MDX, after driving it for a while please post your likes/dislikes.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Congrats on the +22 MDX! I love the new interior and memory seats for the passenger (finally).

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
New to this forum with our 2022 MDX Advance. We've enjoyed the Acura's for many years, and we have had wonderful long lasting service from all of them. The first '91 Integra with 343,000 miles went to our niece for school. She drove it another two years and it still ran great. Second was a 2000 TL. That only had 140,000 miles when my wife fell in love with a 2007 TL-S. Now with 240,000 miles, it's going to our grand-niece for her first car.
I'm sure we're going to enjoy this new MDX. Hopefully we'll one day learn how to use all the bells and whistles!
Wow! You really get your money's worth out of your cars. You are going to love the MDX. Best Acura ever behind the NSX!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts