Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
** BANNED ** (enough is enough)
275 Posts
You know...I really thought I was done on this board. Then I see some ridiculous thread like this.

gomaidy, are you one of those people that buy every tabloid rag next to the register everytime you go to the supermarket? Who freakin cares what a celebrity drives? Just because Tom Cruise drives an NSX, it makes you want to have one too? Do you think you'll be one step closer to being Tom Cruise or something? There's lots of famous people who have Corvettes, Ferraris, Porsches, and so on. If I go out and buy myself a new Boxster, I'll feel just a little more special because Jerry Sienfeld has one? No. Be your own person and buy what you want, and not just because you think you'll be part of the "in crowd" if you have one.

Rob

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
TheRobSJ said:
You know...I really thought I was done on this board. Then I see some ridiculous thread like this.
Rob
I knew you couldn't stay away for long!
:19:

Welcome Back! LOL

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Re: "I'lllll BEEEeeee BOCK!!"

Fireblade6 said:
OK, now I understand why you want a Hummer . . . a case of Arnold envy . . . (as you stand in front of the mirror, flexing your pecs up & down) :cool: :p :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Re: Re: "I'lllll BEEEeeee BOCK!!"

socalJD said:

OK, now I understand why you want a Hummer . . . a case of Arnold envy . . . (as you stand in front of the mirror, flexing your pecs up & down) :cool: :p :D
Who wouldn't envy Schwarznegger??, poor son of an Austrian police officer, dream of becoming a somebody...Bodybuilding is his way out, redefined the sport of bodybuilding and made himself as an permanent icon in the bodybuilding industry. Joe Weider made him the spokeperson for his magazine. Enter into Hollywood and became the highest paid action hero actor. Married into one of the wealthiest political family and is now one of the most influential republican in the United States. So sure... but in all seriousness...i want a Hummer to support my sports and activities as discussed in the H2 thread..:2:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
don't forget the stogies . . .

Arnold is also one of Cigar Afficianado's most recognizable pitch person . . . and he blames Maria's dad for getting him hooked on cubans . . . must be a Kennedy thing :1:

·
Registered
181 Posts
gomaidy...

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to see that you got ripped on your first post. Fortunately, most of us who may not agree with someone's post, either ignore it or are a tad more polite about it.

Keep coming back and keep posting!

·
Registered
181 Posts
DaleB said:
I was wearing Hanes before MJ was advertising them! So there!
Man, who is this guy Hanes, anyway? He must tired of everybody wearing his underwear! :2:
Yeah, me too. I used to were Jockey's, but they are soooo small:D

·
Registered
6,531 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
CK???

From the excerpts of the movie Back To The Future:

"hey...why are you calling my Calvin??"

"well...Your name is stitched all around your underwear...See?? it says Calvin Klein..Hello...Calvin Klein.."

:21: :19: :25: :21:

HAHA ever since them...I wear Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Re: I'll be brief ...

msu79gt82 said:
PLEASE STOP WITH THE PUN-ISHMENT!!!:2: :19:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts