Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
You don't have to apoligize. The excitement is understandable. Your X-citement has just begun. I've had my X for seven months now, and I still get excited!:2:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Keller said:
Tonight.
2002 MDX touring w/ navi.
Black on Ebony. Will be in 2nd week if June!!
That's not that bad of a wait. I had to wait for mine for 3 months. But that was worth it. And owning one is even better now;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations on your new adventure. How did you do on price. I paid MSRP, could not get any of 5 dealers to deal below MSRP, and a few still wanted more than that.

I originally ordered mine on 5/10 and was to be delivered on about the 29th. Early this week I cancelled my touring w/o navi and changed the order to a touring with navi. After reading on this site decided that the navigation system is for me. Will take delivery on about the 7th or 8th now. The original build date on the MDX ordered w/o navi was 5-17, and was 5-22 on the one I change to.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I paid MSRP. Wouldn't go under sticker. The wait time in Louisville Ky is not bad, they had several others unsold that could be delivered w/in a month.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Keller said:
I paid MSRP. Wouldn't go under sticker.
It will be interesting to see what happens after the Pilot is released. Dealers probably will not sell below MSRP until they have MDX's sitting on the lots and not moving fast, which will not happen for a while.

The dealers sure do "sock it to ya" on the accessories prices. I only added the tow package (wanted it to be factory warranted) for over $900 and will add other items myself. I think the gold emblem kit looks sharp on the black X. The wood shift knob is available on ebay new for under $40.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts