Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is very difficult to tell someone how to run their business, but has this forum ever suggested to the Zaino Bros. outfit to add on-line ordering and payment to their wedsite?

I just ordered over a $100 worth of products and did it the old fashioned way. Printed out the order form and snail mailed it with a check to New Jersey. This is both inefficient and unreliable. There is a better way which is better for business and cash flow.

Follow-up orders could be a click away as well.

Just a thought. Their marketing tools should reflect the quality of their products.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I AGREE

I agree with you fvince that Zaino needs normal internet ordering. It would be soo much faster and more convenient. Space age products but old labor ordering process!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
yea, it seems old school - and it does make you wonder about things . . .

but he has been so involved in the ZFX program (2 years i think) and other product improvements and testing - that it hasnt been a priority

personally - i am glad he focuses on product first ! :)

i wouldnt be surprised to see something in the future though.

in the meantime - there are a number of distributors who accept paypal . . .

·
Registered
715 Posts
Are we so into instant gratification that we are unwilling to do things the "old fashioned way"????

Uh, well, now that you mention it, it WOULD be nice for Sal to have an online ordering process on his website.

But, in spite of the Neanderthal nature of the process, rest assured that Zaino ships immediately upon receipt of check and order form.

I am sure Sal will get to it....heck, only a few months ago, the website was replete with misspellings, and grammar that would make a school marm give up and join our forces in Afghanistan! Now, even I can understand what he's saying, and I am frum Texas, wer we say funny stuff like INsureance instead of inSUREance.

Go with the flow for now.....he's not the Soup Nazi! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts