Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Has anyone ordered the MDX through the internet? If so, what would be the address? We have already ordered through a dealer which should arrive in Jan, but was just curious to know.

Thanks,

Shelly

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I don't know, but I thought I saw something about Tim at Hondacuraworld.com selling complete vehicles as well as accessories over the 'net. I did a search, but didn't spot anything saying that. Tim, do ya?

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have not seen any Internet site actually sell an MDX besides Ebay ;) However, most dealer have an Internet Sales Manager who really should be called Email Salse Manager :D But you will have to access via each delare website individually. Since the X is still in high demand, there is not much need for advertising so the Internet is more of an email conduit than a "virtual MDX store" :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
try CarsDirect.com

I just looked at CarsDirect.com. Their WEB site says "limited availability". It used to say "currently unavailable". (Maybe supply is starting to move closer to demand.)

Anyway, there still is a 2K markup. (Maybe that will shrink in the months ahead!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts