Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very. . . uh, interesting. . . (please note, this is not my X)

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
I think I can best sum it up with:

:16: :28: :headshake

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
In this case one "smilie" is worth a thousand words: :16:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
And I thought I had it bad when someone without my knowledge put one of those "bullet hole" decals on my MDX.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi All:

___I betcha that X goes really really faster with that flaming pikchur on its fase. I haf to hav an X that goes that faster … Qwik queshchin, Do all X’s go at leest that faster without the fire pikchur?

___That X is FUGLY but probably looks good to an 8 year old ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm wondering after looking at it more carefully, if it is even real.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Looks like something Matchbox would put on an MDX if they ever made one for the kids. It is missing the Chrome air intake in the middle of the hood as well.

·
Registered
319 Posts
laborlitigator said:
I'm wondering after looking at it more carefully, if it is even real.
I'm sure it's real. My father drives a Subaru WRX. He's always had a thing about adding extra decorations to his cars (pin striping, reflective stuff, moldings, etc.). Anyway, his WRX has this red, white, and blue flaming eagle head on the side, very similar to the flames on the MDX. Since he's my dad, I'll reserve any comments on how it looks, but I'm sure you get the picture!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Neat ... wonder whether this will be a new accessory ... group buy anyone??

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Oh come on laborlitigator, admit it, it's yours.

:21::19:

:28:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THAT IS NOT MY X!

·
Registered
70 Posts
:32: anyone that would put a :9: on the side of their MDX needs:1zhelp: !!!! We need to organize a posse to find the owner and explain to him that this is a :14: and that he had to be :1: to do such a :16: thing to an MDX. What's next Tail Finn's ?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hmmm. Good question. What's next? Maybe lowered, really wide tires, a really huge exhaust pipe that makes it sound like a tractor, a huge spoiler on the roof... Oh, wait... Here is a better one - somebody may try to make it a onvertible ... :28: :twak:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Arzoo said:

I'm sure it's real. My father drives a Subaru WRX. He's always had a thing about adding extra decorations to his cars (pin striping, reflective stuff, moldings, etc.). Anyway, his WRX has this red, white, and blue flaming eagle head on the side, very similar to the flames on the MDX. Since he's my dad, I'll reserve any comments on how it looks, but I'm sure you get the picture!
The thing is, it would look good on the WRX, but not on the MDX...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Re: Loony:

:21: :19: :20: :jester:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts