Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's going on eight weeks. I starting to debate about options on the MDX and all other type of MDX thoughts. I thing I can say it this board has prepared me on a lot of things to look forward to once she (Ebony) arrives. The delearship is closed until Dec 27th but I am patience. I thinking about not taking ownership until the Jan 2nd just to let them fell the wait and putting off their commission. Let alone saving in luxury tax. What do you think?

After reviewing others who have embraced the MDX adoption '03. The pros seems to definitely out weigh the cons.

Pros: Acura MDX is a peoples car. The options are what you want and need in a SUV. The other stuff is fluff and used once and forgotten.

Cons: I really don't care. There will alway be a near better model out in '04 to compete and compare with. There is no perfect car on the mart. But when I finally get my MDX I will know it has everything that I want and need now.

The next car on the horizon is the M5 which should land on this planet in 2005. Getting it in 2006. Thats when I plan to retire from the car market and move onto real estate which tends to hold its value a better.

In the meantime, to all have a Merry Chirstmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. Peace be with all. And Drive Safely.

God Bless.
Ebony

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
ftownsen said:
...In the meantime, to all have a Merry Chirstmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. Peace be with all. And Drive Safely.

God Bless.
Ebony
Happy Holidays to you and yours as well...:15:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts