Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know every gas station(Mobil, shell and etc) get their gas from the same supplier. That is why every gas station in this county has the same grade 87, 89, 93 but the price is varied from station to station. So you I am paying for the same gas but different price depending which gas station I get it from. And another fact Indian own gas station price 40-50 cents higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I use to have a smartphone app for finding the gas prices around town for the different grades. A app like that might come in handy if you want to top off around town when driving if there really isn't a difference in quality with most chain gas stations.

·
Registered
962 Posts
It is true that the fuels are transported through the same pipelines. However, some brands add proprietary additives at the terminal before loading onto delivery trucks. Chevron and Texaco add Techron, which has been proven to be a superior detergent.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I use to have a smartphone app for finding the gas prices around town for the different grades. A app like that might come in handy if you want to top off around town when driving if there really isn't a difference in quality with most chain gas stations.
Gasbuddy is the app I use, but the Canadian tire I go to is usually pretty good, and I got gift cards at 10% off! So for $100 fill up, I pay $90!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Gasbuddy is the app I use, but the Canadian tire I go to is usually pretty good, and I got gift cards at 10% off! So for $100 fill up, I pay $90!
And you get to build CTC money while your at it. :wink:

I have a Costco membership and hit their gas station when early 6:30AM to 7:00AM and beat all the line ups that can go right out to the road most times of the day.
At 10 cents or more cheaper than any station in the neighbourhood, I don't mind to fill up every other week.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
That was the app I used before going 100% with Sam's and Costco. :29:

·
Registered
268 Posts
And you get to build CTC money while your at it. :wink:.
Yes sir! Usually $2.40 per fillup, but one time on the 11x day I paid with debit ad they charge a debit fee... I missed out on the cdn tire money so they could use it as my debit fee. BRILLIANT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts