Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking the wife up to Pleasanton shopping today. Will be on the lookout for some of you folks on the road. Merry Christmas to all! We need some Christmas smilies on this board.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
greatscot said:
Taking the wife up to Pleasanton shopping today. Will be on the lookout for some of you folks on the road. Merry Christmas to all! We need some Christmas smilies on this board.
That's a good trek. Taking the X? Let us know how your mileage pans out.
The X is definitely a great foul weather vehicle, look out for the crazies nonetheless.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Re: Re: On the Lookout

DaleB said:

That's a good trek. Taking the X? Let us know how your mileage pans out.
The X is definitely a great foul weather vehicle, look out for the crazies nonetheless.
And foul weather it is.. I guess its a good excuse not to do any yard/outside work today. :rolleyes:

greatscot,

As far as I know, the nearest member to your destination would be BigDog. Wave at him if you see the "Silver Stallion" :D

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Re: On the Lookout

mdxxxx said:

And foul weather it is.. I guess its a good excuse not to do any yard/outside work today. :rolleyes:

greatscot,

As far as I know, the nearest member to your destination would be BigDog. Wave at him if you see the "Silver Stallion" :D
Got home late last night. Went to Pleasanton's Stonebrook mall in the X. Took the 99 to 152 through Los Banos to the 5. Up through Livermore to Pleasanton.
DaleB, I used the cruise control going up, set at 80mph, trip computer said I was getting an incredible 23.6mpg. Really foul weather coming back so I didn't use the cc, stayed between 70-75mph and trip computer showed 22.6mpg. I rate this as excellent:29:
Another observation, even though I switched from the Nav. function before leaving the mall to the trip computer, Sexy Sadie (my Nav. lady) still provided directions all the way home.
mdxxxx, Never saw any X's on the road, but did see five "Silver Stallions" in the mall parking lot, one was an 03 base.
The X performed very well in the rain (it was coming down cats and dogs), my visibility from the X was very good, ride was smooth as shinola, and Mannhiem Steamroller on the Bose set the mood, and best of all, my Christmas shopping is finished.
:2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts