Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done all the research I can stand!
All the people here have been VERY helpful!!
THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!
:6:

I am now ready to go ZAINO!!!!!:D

Please, tell me where the best place is to purchase it!!

Thanks in advance, and with any luck, I may have pictures worthy of this forum very soon!!!

:2:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I was aware of the Zaino Bros. website.

I was simply trying to save some money by buying it elsewhere.

Are the independent distributors less expensive?

·
Registered
715 Posts
DavidM....unless there is a local Zaino distributor lurking here in good ol' Dallas (and I haven't seen one in over a year) you ain't gonna save a a hailstone 's worth of money, so whip out your checkbook, fill out the Zaino Bros web form and mail it in. You will be surprised how quickly you get stuff from Sal. :1:

·
Registered
327 Posts
You can also order through www.ecklers.com. Check out their website and use the toll free number and a credit card to order. They will give you a better price by phone. They are located in FL so delivery to TX should be quick. I used them and the service was great.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Dave-

there is a 'local' distributor, his home/office is in Allen, acturally within 5 minutes drive from my house... i picked up some zaino products last friday, same price as listed on zaino brother's website, no shipping cost but have to pay 8.25% tax... not bad at all for me since i only ordered z1, z2 and z6...

his name is steve pasztor, 972/743-9443... it would be a nice/long drive from arlington to allen, i wouldn't do it during rush hours though:D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi

There is also one is D-FW and one in Pasadena.

If they are closer to you - let me know and I'll put up their contact info . ..

Dennis

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Homer. I think I would like to have the name and number of the distributor in D/FW. (Since I am in Arlington)
Could you PM me, and give me the info?

I think I will start out with the Z1, then use Z5. I am still debating with myself whether to get the Z2 or not.....but will definitely use the Z6 and Z7 wash.

Several people here have said that they do not use the Z2 on their black Xs. (Skipping the Z2).

Is this a good way to do it?
Should I be using the Z2 between coats of Z5?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have used both Z2 and Z5, but most on this forum, including myself, generally have liked the results of Z5 better. I have about 13 coats of Z5 and 7 of Z2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts