Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just got my 2002 Red Rock Pearl at Stevens Creek Acura couple weeks ago. Just love that vehicle, though I only get to drive it on the weekends (wife drives it during the week).

Stevens Creek offered me a package of 10 oil changes and tire rotations for $400. Is this a good deal? What does it cost normally to do an oil change and tire rotation?

Thanks for any input

-Xaqti

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
xaqtiman said:
Hi,

Just got my 2002 Red Rock Pearl at Stevens Creek Acura couple weeks ago. Just love that vehicle, though I only get to drive it on the weekends (wife drives it during the week).

Stevens Creek offered me a package of 10 oil changes and tire rotations for $400. Is this a good deal? What does it cost normally to do an oil change and tire rotation?

Thanks for any input

-Xaqti
About $39 :D

Seriously, I imagine there are dealers giving $19.95 and $24.95 oil changes, and if they charged you another $10 for tire rotation you have gained nothing.
Stevens Creek wants to be sure you will keep coming back for everything!
They are not ripping you off, but's it no bargain either. And what if you don't like the service? Will they reimburse the remaining pre-paid services?
Read the fine print......just go where the deals are, you don't owe them any loyalty.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Sure, the Palm Springs area dealer (I forget the exact name) offers Internet coupons for something like $19.95 for an oil change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts