Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That Canada is a better than the USA. He told me that Canada economy is more stable than here in the states. Than I told I him I want to move to Vancouver but the problem is that I hate hockey! Then he told me I should move to Montreal instead. What an ahole!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
The grass is always greener on the other side because of all the bull$hit.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
That Canada is a better than the USA. He told me that Canada economy is more stable than here in the states. Than I told I him I want to move to Vancouver but the problem is that I hate hockey! Then he told me I should move to Montreal instead. What an ahole!!

speaking of OFF TOPIC, it's funny how a simple post (like the one you recently made on Otonomy Inc (</i>OTIC<i>) potential stock BUY in another thread) on a message board like this, can actually steer one's focus completely in a whole new direction....I've been looking at moving $$ back into stocks and this one you've alluded to looks significantly risky- 60% down on the year and with a massive nose dive back in 3rd quarter 2017- that being said I'm highly interested!!! may start off with a simple test purchase of a hundred shares today (currently trading a just under $6)...

here's my sharing/tip for you
check out Sangamo Therapeutics Inc SGMO...word of caution, this is also a risky pick as the stock is already up about 364% on the year- yet still trading considerably LOW given the massive potential (please do your due dilligence and don't just take my word for it!!)- this is a gene therapy company that's currently undergoing phase I, II, and III clinicial trials for treating genetic disorders (Hunters, ALSO, MPS etc._) with FDA approvals and Pfizer funding for ALS....gonna start with 200 shares today (trading at about $18/share right now)...

thank you for re-gauging my interest in individual STOCKS! :29: :nerd:
(disclaimer- I will be back on this message board to hunt you down, should I happen to incur any monetary losses from individual stock purchases made today 1-16-18, motivated by your previous post) :laugh:

·
Banned
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
speaking of OFF TOPIC, it's funny how a simple post (like the one you recently made on Otonomy Inc (OTIC) potential stock BUY in another thread) on a message board like this, can actually steer one's focus completely in a whole new direction....I've been looking at moving $$ back into stocks and this one you've alluded to looks significantly risky- 60% down on the year and with a massive nose dive back in 3rd quarter 2017- that being said I'm highly interested!!! may start off with a simple test purchase of a hundred shares today (currently trading a just under $6)...

here's my sharing/tip for you
check out Sangamo Therapeutics Inc SGMO...word of caution, this is also a risky pick as the stock is already up about 364% on the year- yet still trading considerably LOW given the massive potential (please do your due dilligence and don't just take my word for it!!)- this is a gene therapy company that's currently undergoing phase I, II, and III clinicial trials for treating genetic disorders (Hunters, ALSO, MPS etc._) with FDA approvals and Pfizer funding for ALS....gonna start with 200 shares today (trading at about $18/share right now)...

thank you for re-gauging my interest in individual STOCKS! :29: :nerd:
(disclaimer- I will be back on this message board to hunt you down, should I happen to incur any monetary losses from individual stock purchases made today 1-16-18, motivated by your previous post)

Biotech stocks are very risky and at the same time they can make you 100-300% gain. Did take a peek at AKER today?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Biotech stocks are very risky and at the same time they can make you 100-300% gain. Did take a peek at AKER today?

penny stocks are SUUuuuuuuuuPPPPppppppper RISKY!!!! but the upside can be an amazing ride...you have me contemplating/researching a potential $1K initial investment in AKER...that would net me about 4700+ shares assuming it closes around .21 cents/share at 4pm EST today :cool:

·
Banned
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
penny stocks are SUUuuuuuuuuPPPPppppppper RISKY!!!! but the upside can be an amazing ride...you have me contemplating/researching a potential $1K initial investment in AKER...that would net me about 4700+ shares assuming it closes around .21 cents/share at 4pm EST today :cool:

I am not telling to buy or not to buy. I am just letting you know

·
Registered
346 Posts
Heck, I have lived here all my life and DO NOT WATCH OR CARE FOR HOCKEY.

Live where it pleases you, BUT just do you "Due Diligence" before hand.

Some cities/towns do not allow UBER to operate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.