Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for some used OEM Honda/Acura wheels for my 08 MDX to use for winter. I researched online but didnt see that there was a list that was compiled of possible fittment.

So far, the OEM 07-13 MDX and 17+ MDX wheels fit. My issue is that these don't pop up for sale too often especially in my area.

Thoughts on the Honda Odyssey and Ridgeline OEM wheels? They have the same lug patterns but smaller in width.

Again, just looking for some other options for oem wheels.

·
Registered
366 Posts
So I'm looking for some used OEM Honda/Acura wheels for my 08 MDX to use for winter. I researched online but didnt see that there was a list that was compiled of possible fittment.

So far, the OEM 07-13 MDX and 17+ MDX wheels fit. My issue is that these don't pop up for sale too often especially in my area.

Thoughts on the Honda Odyssey and Ridgeline OEM wheels? They have the same lug patterns but smaller in width.

Again, just looking for some other options for oem wheels.
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the 2017+ MDX reverted back to a 5x114.3 bolt pattern while the 2007-2013 MDX used a 5x120 pattern.

Nonetheless here is my 08 MDX with some 19" ZDX wheels..Fitment is perfect in my opinion

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the 2017+ MDX reverted back to a 5x114.3 bolt pattern while the 2007-2013 MDX used a 5x120 pattern.

Nonetheless here is my 08 MDX with some 19" ZDX wheels..Fitment is perfect in my opinion
Correct.

For OP's '08, he can look for various BMW, newer Camaro, newer Cadillac CTS wheels as well which should expand his wheel choices. He just has to be careful with the width and offset specs.

Personally for winter wheels, I'd just get some brand new $500 wheel set off ebay and call it done.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Daily driving or for winter wheels?

I use 2009 Ridgeline Steel Wheels for my winter shoes. They are 17" and work just fine.
You could look at the 17" alloys from a Ridgeline.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.