Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had some brilliant inspiration!!! (but if it doesn't work, I guess it falls under 'another dumb idea'...)

Has anyone tried DOOR EDGE GUARDS for the Odyssey on their MDX? I was looking at Tim's website (hondacuraworld.com) under Odyessey accessories' and noticed that he has 5 colors that coincide with the MDX.
Taffeta White
Granite Green
Starlite Silver
Mesa Beige
Dark Emeral Green?

Input would be appreciated on this especially if this will NOT work with the MDX... and/or how it might conflict with the MDX's Body Side Moulding.

*One other question, does anyone know why honda accessories cost less on items that I would think would be the same such as Wheel Locks, CD Changer, etc.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: Odyssey door edge guards will NOT work. I contacted Moo, who told me that she tried and that it did not work...

Here are a couple of valuable things I learned through this idea that didn't work.
1. How to spell "Odyssey"
2. The ease of using PM. It was my first time and it took a minute to figure out what those letters meant; almost thought there was an "S" missing at the end.
3. Tim has a good memory- you were right on the money about Moo trying this.
*MDX-Santa, did you develop this memory over the years by keeping track of who's naughty or nice?

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
See? Five years of college and a Mensa membership didn't go to waste on yours truly ;)

It doesn't come without a price though. I can remember a lot, but don't ever ask me where my car keys are 10 minutes after I set them down. Ask my wife, I drive her nuts with that :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
hondacuraplanet
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing