Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope I got the terminology right. Maybe Jamie, or someone else, can let us know when the orders for the November "build" go in? How soon after that would you expect to get a delivery date? I've heard some time around the 20th

·
Registered
30 Posts
They went in 2 weeks ago. Units have already been allocated to the dealers, and we should have prodution dates around the 15th of Oct. Your dealer should be able to give you a build date on your MDX at that time. We usually have our MDX's within 10 days of the production date. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Does this go for orders with Nav., too? Or are they going to be coming in later in November?

03 Touring with Nav.--Midnight Blue/Saddle

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was asking about units with NAV, I'm not really sure my order was placed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry about that. Build date and production date would be the same. Any dealer that ordered Nav. units should receive some of them in Nov. Won't know the timing until we get production dates. Should have those by the 15th of Oct.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Acura_ed, that's what I wanted to know. My dealer told me that had placed my order in late Sept. He said I should get my X sometime in Nov. I ordered it in May and was that dealers first order of a '03 with NAV. Hopefully we'll get lucky and it will come in early Nov, starting to get cold here, time to move south.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts