Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Do you permit an animal to occupy your MDX ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
We got the MDX so I could travel with all 3 of my animals: MrsWorm, Wormlette, and the Dawg. :p

·
Registered
925 Posts
I only have cats (currently). The kind with claws. That's doesn't agree with the leather too well. The only way they would go in the 'DX would be in a cat carrier.

·
Registered
452 Posts
No yet but some minor use in the rear with cargo tray and seperator screen in place is anticipated. Dalmation hair is real tough to remove.:rolleyes:

Chris

·
Registered
569 Posts
Oh definitely. That's one reason to buy an SUV. The dog loves my truck. I do wish the very rear windows opened so she could get air. Now I have to put the second row seats down and let her put her head out the window. Here is proof K.C. loves the MDX.

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Pets

My wife has had a saying for years. "Who needs pets when I already live with the four little pigs (the kids)".:D

·
Registered
245 Posts
My puppy Bailey is one of the reasons we decided to get the X. She loves going for rides and vacations with us. She is way to spoiled but, we have no kids yet... The cargo liner is a great investment if your X hauls pets. I hope she is done growing at 120 lbs :)

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Well the polls are closed ...

... and I didn't get to vote. But I would have voted no.

We have three very active, sports oriented boys. I coach and the wife keeps score. Fortunately it is a family thing - but there is no time for pets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts