Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knew that would get your attention. Theres no one naked here, only my MDX at the beach. Have not seen a picture of the X sunbathing yet so here are some.

Attachments

·
681 Posts
Ah well, at least the X was naked

Nice pics!.......... even if not exactly what I was expecting (read - hoping for). Wow! that Redrock is REALLYintense in the bright sun. is that a photo artifact or did the red look that way in person.
Meep meep

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe, thats how she looks in real life.

BTW there are nude people on the beach, but you just have to use your imaginations:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
The beach and your X are both beautiful. Great pictures and thanks for torturing me. I don't get to see the beach until the second week in June.

Again your X looks COOL!

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey notice that you have running boards & BSM . Do you feel as though the BSM save any dings? I was under the impression that the running boards caught the doors on vechicles !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jazz said:
Hey notice that you have running boards & BSM . Do you feel as though the BSM save any dings? I was under the impression that the running boards caught the doors on vechicles !

It will not save all the dings. I have a Lexus LS 400 parked next to the MDX, and if the Lexus door hits the MDX, it will hit the molding directly, so at least for cars similar to the LS400 it will be helpful. However, I have a hunch that for trucks and smaller cars, the BSM may not help as the doors may not hit the BSM sweetspot.

As for the running boards, IMHO it is really for looks only as I hardly ever use it. It is also doesnt prevent dings because the door of the MDX curves outward so much. About the only time I use it is when I have to get to the roof to clean bird droppings off ;) . But if you have kids it may be a good investment. If nothing else, it looks really cool, so thats the major reason to get it. Hope this helps. TV

1 - 15 of 15 Posts