Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
It's the silly posts like this that got you to this mark!!! Have you EVER posted anything of substance????

:D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
$1,000,000 in sales
1000 posts

What's next?

$10,000,000 jackpot?
10 kids:2:

·
Registered
47 Posts
But where or where would the 10 kids sit? Guess you'd need two MDXs!

:D

·
Registered
671 Posts
$1M in sales, 1K posts, translates to $1K per post - not too shabby!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Congrats Timbo....you should feel like a vet now.

What's next you ask?? $10 (add zeros freely) off my next order, that what!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Congrats Tim :1:

So - 1000 posts - next is 1000 compliments for terrific service to you from members of this forum :6:

Count this post as compliment # 1 :29:

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We've talked about that very same unit on some audio website before!

You know, to be honest with you, I've played around with using and repairing tube gear literally since I was 8....so tube audio gear that doesn't fall into the "old radio" category kinda loses it's fascination....:)

If anyone ever needs an old radio fixed, I can usually cut through a complete simple electronic restoration in about 45 minutes!

·
Registered
89 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
We've talked about that very same unit on some audio website before!

You know, to be honest with you, I've played around with using and repairing tube gear literally since I was 8....so tube audio gear that doesn't fall into the "old radio" category kinda loses it's fascination....:)

If anyone ever needs an old radio fixed, I can usually cut through a complete simple electronic restoration in about 45 minutes!
Tim, I'll keep that in mind and have to tell my DH. He has an old cabinet style (about 4' tall) Victor Radio manufactured by the Victor Talking Machine Company (I just thought that was too cute not to include).

Have no idea what year it is, but he inherited it from one of his uncles (I think) and we've been hauling it around with us on our moves since 1989. Keeps talking about repairing it, but never seems to have the time.

Wouldn't be a simple electronic restoration, I'm sure, but would definitely keep you occupied. Of course, this would involve a trip to TN for you. Possibly sometime in 2003 or early 2004?

Donna

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
The 1000 club is getting bigger and bigger

Who'll be the first to 2000;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
My guess is on DaleB... At 8 a day, he'll reach there in less than 4 months...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man, I've got a long ways to go!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts