Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the thread to post your numbers of vehicle and list Sounds like most of us will have kids. I am getting into this. here we go. The next person should be 2.

1 mdx
1 wife
and Twins. 7 month old :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
Probable

We'll probably be there.

My 'X (expect delivery in 2 days!!!!!!)
My husband
6 yr old son
2 1/2 yr old daughter

Kim

·
Registered
120 Posts
We'll be there.

1 MDX
1 me
1 wife
2 kids - boys 4 1/2 and almost 2.

We are up to three, I hope this list starts growing!

·
Administrator
710 Posts
I'll do my best to be there. Not yet sure who else is going to come. I'll try to convince a couple more MDXers to come down from Toronto.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Count me in!

I have always wanted to pay a visit to Hershey PA, what better way to do it. Is the date final?

Count me in:

1 MDX
1 Me
1 girlfriend

I travel light :) no kids just yet... :)

So are we getting the details from the other thread or this one?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So we got 6 MDX so far. WOW just kidding guess we gotta start somewhere. The next person is 7 so start replying with your number so we can see without going down the posts counting.

Why dont we keep the details under the other post and leave this one for the RSVP.

Use that one for ideas and stuff.
TIM I will call you in AM

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
#7 ???

I will love to attend, but I have to see.

Our first baby is expected to come around July 20th.
:D

Hershey is not too far from my place, but wife and baby are more important!!!! :D :) :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
No doubt!

For sure family come first JTM....take care of the home front and the rest shall follow....handle your business :) But if you can make it cool, the more the merrier.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am also planning on attending (me, wife, + 2 kids) but have to keep it tentative until about 10 days before 7/13 due to kids sports schedule but as of now it's looking good.

JPOW

·
Registered
282 Posts
Am I missing something

When is this meet? I am reading all the posts here and just do not see it mentioned. Depending on the date - count me in. If wife comes along it will be me, wifey, 3 year know-it-all daughter and 18 month old son who goes through a room like a tornado.

Thanks

By the way - my birthday is July 20, so hope the fellow MDX-er expecting around then canhold out :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hershey Camp Ground

My whole clan will be trekking to Hershey on the third weekend of July (19-21). We do our yearly reunion there during that weekend. If this meet is happening during those days, then i will be there.

See 'ya

·
Registered
87 Posts
It does appear that no date is for the MDX meet at Hershey is posted in this thread. The date is scheduled for the weekend of July 13th :25:

JPOW

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From here on out POST info for the JULY 13th meet on
First MDX MEET Northeast. This will end all the confusion.
:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would love to go but sorry i can't...:( I work for the Navy and will be in Yokosuka Japan to install a prototype of a new combat system on a US Navy ship (can't say which one or what it is so don't ask). Maybe next time :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Harry and Cindy will be there.
Sorry, I lost count. I think we are # 8?
Hey Neicho
Could you please give us the number for the nice hotel. You promised you would:eek:
Looking forward to the Xing

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The nice hotel along side of a GREAT, very quaint restaurant is the Hampton INN Ph. 717-533-8400
Hilton Garden inn 717-566-9292
Cocoa Night Motel 717-533-2384 Cheap but clean Small motel
Comfort Inn Hershey 717-566-2050 Free Breakfast
Hershey Hotel $$$$ but nice 717-533-3131
Holiday Inn Express NICE 717-583-0500 Free Breakfast
Sorry guys been busy at work unable to post. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Are we still ON. Lets start posting.

Let me know I am going to set up a neat tour for us in Hershey, on Sat the 13th.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You guys pick the meeting time, for Sat Jul 13th that will suit everyone. I will pick a meeting point and provide directions.
So how many do we have.
Tim YOU coming???

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Well, it'll probably be just me at this point, but we need to get some kind of head count and/or itinerary going. I'll go as long as there's gonna be a decent crowd.....it's a long drive for me.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I might be able to go, depending on work. Me, wife, 3 kids and my X'. Where in Hershey? Details?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts