Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the non-Nav version trip computer and would like to have some more info about it. I have learned to calibrate the range, outside temp, compass, and select the zone to be used for the compass. What I'd like to know is what can be done with the settings when you first press all three buttons (clock, trip, reset) simultaneously and wait for the display to show the entire led pattern. You can then cycle through several screens that look like settings, but I don't know what they are. Is there a manual availabel, preferably on-line?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks to all who posted the instructions for range offset calibration, I managed to fix the annoying "0 miles to empty" problem. It was strange, though. Trip computer was right on for more than a year now, it got "confused" all of a sudden.

Anyway, out of curiosity, I pressed clock+reset+trip that took me into another calibration/diagnostic mode. I was scared to change anything, but it seems like it's a 4 screen setup with the first screen is a couple of options to turn on compass, etc.

Anybody know anything about these screens?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts