Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 19 Tech. I noticed in the past week that the street names are not showing up on the compass screen in the instrument cluster. I can still see the names on the bottom of the Nav screen. I haven’t made any settings changes other than adjustments to the brightness. If anyone else has had this problem and knows how to correct it, please comment. Thx

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have a 19 Tech. I noticed in the past week that the street names are not showing up on the compass screen in the instrument cluster. I can still see the names on the bottom of the Nav screen. I haven’t made any settings changes other than adjustments to the brightness. If anyone else has had this problem and knows how to correct it, please comment. Thx
I'd have to check my 19 Advance, last I recall it displayed. I know one oddity is if you are using Android Auto for route navigation then in the MID in the instrument cluster when it displays next turn it doesn't display the name of the street you are currently on, where it does if you use the Acura Nav.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was always seeing them in the Cluster up until last week. It worked with the Nav and also when I was in CarPlay

·
Registered
606 Posts
I was always seeing them in the Cluster up until last week. It worked with the Nav and also when I was in CarPlay
That's weird as the MDX doesn't have OTA updates that could have caused it. Wouldn't hurt to have the dealer look at it if it continues to not work. I can't think of anything that would cause that to suddenly not display. I'd just say to try using Acura for route guidance a couple times and same with Carplay to see if that brings it back to life or not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I set a Nav route on the way home and cancelled it after a few minutes and everything was back working. Thx for the ideas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts