Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ordered a 2002 Red Rock Pearl MDX last weekend and are now proud owners of a three month waiting period. We hope it is worth the wait!!!!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Heck, YES!!!!!:D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey BKM, I am right there with you. I ordered a Red Rock loaded last Sunday. Now everytime we see an X we drool a little more :p

Now only 123840 more minutes until it arrives!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Another RR ordered

I've got two dealerships in Southern Cal ordering my RR this past week.

I'm trying to figure out a way to make the time pass by quicker!

rflagg

·
Registered
421 Posts
I waited 3 months for mine and it was worth the wait. My Cincinnati dealer last time I checked only had a 2 month wait and was discounting $500 for Sam's club

·
Registered
411 Posts
Geniuses??

All you folks are geniuses .... Why? 'cos you chose the right color.... The wait is worth it.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Glad to hear that the wait is down to only 3 months! Is that due to supply or demand:eek: :confused: :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
GCK,

I see you bought your car at Ceritos. Did they treat you well? Would you recommend them? I am considering leaving a deposit there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
TWO MONTHS!!! I've been waiting since August and mine's not due in til the first week in March... :eek:(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey redmac,

That really sucks; however, I did wait 12 months for a Harley Davidson Fat Boy a few years back.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Tonysfins,

Acuracer states you may be in the market of selling cars at Proctor Acura, is that true and if so do what do you have available?

By the way Acuracer, nice looking vehicle.

·
Registered
80 Posts
We belong to Sams Club here in Hershey Pennsylvania. Are you saying that you get a discount belonging to Sams????? We are getting our MDX in 10 days. HELP??? We are paying 35180.00 for the Poor man's X. Help quick. ANybody here of this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts