Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "Hi" to the MDXers on the board. I've been a lurker on this board for the last two months and finally signed up today.

For the last two years I've been considering the TL (or TL-S) as the replacement for our Civic when our CR-V is paid off. I changed gears and am now considering the MDX (2003 TW Touring w/NAV). I won't pre-order until I know the 2003 pricing. I contacted Marek Puk at Park Ave Acura who will place my order without forced options at MSRP at the end of this month or early October. I don't expect to receive it until Jan/Feb though we haven't talked delivery date. I'll buy all of my aftermarket mods through this site.

Anybody else ordered from Park Ave and have comments? Since they are approx 2 1/2 hours north of where I live, I won't be getting service or warranty work from them. I'm going with Park Ave based on their reputation on this and the acura-tl.com board.

Anyway - "Hi".

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Welcome aboard

I seem to recall Park Ave being discussed. Use the Search feature - it is a powerful tool. Also check the dealer ratings section.

PS You could get a TL-S and an MDX:1:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At $40K+ I think I'll stick with one car payment and keep the CR-V until it's 10 years old.

I have searched and read the dealer ratings. I've also read extensively about Park Ave. on the TL site and being particlarly good with installing aftermarket mods and holding meets. Singled out were Wayne and Jens in the service dept. I was more interested in anything new to say about PA and ordering 2003 models from them. I'm going to bypass a lot of local Acura dealers to go to PA and want to make sure my decision is a good one. My local dealers aren't very knowledgable and one of them told me they package a non-negotiable "options package" with their vehicles. The long ride back from PA will be a nice time for me to get to know my new baby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts