Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted 20's when I first bought the car but they (as you all probably know) were not available from factory. I went around and round on what to put on, and these are what I settled on.

Voxx Danza 20x9.5 et40
Pirelli Scorpion Verde 275/45/20

I love the wider tire and the way it fills the wheel well. I always thought the MDX wheels were too far recessed. To me it seems to corner much better and it even seems to have improved the overall ride. (My wife noticed it felt better and she is not a car person and does not pay attention to such things)

Anyway just wanted to share since I had not seen anyone with this combo.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
When I upgraded my 11 MDX to 20" rims, I used my 19" OEM tire/rim as a full size spare. I also added Gorilla wheel locks, painted the caliper, and kept a set of OEM wheel locks in the hatch if I need to use the spare (11 MDX OEM rims used ball lugs and aftermarket rims used cone lugs).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I upgraded my 11 MDX to 20" rims, I used my 19" OEM tire/rim as a full size spare. I also added Gorilla wheel locks, painted the caliper, and kept a set of OEM wheel locks in the hatch if I need to use the spare (11 MDX OEM rims used ball lugs and aftermarket rims used cone lugs).
I am really glad you mentioned the lugs... I need to put 5 in my car for my spare!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts