Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just picked up a white sh-awd+tech and eucalyptus interior today. It's replacing our 04 Lexus GX470 which has been very reliable but has 199k miles.

I'm looking forward to better mpg. The GX was full time 4x4 and a v8. So far I like the power of this V6.

I've had Honda/Acura cars before but this is our first SUV.

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Hi Rob and welcome on board! Nice to have you here. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys.

i'm getting used to that lane departure feature right now. when it was first shaking i was like wth. i'm going to need to read the manual for this car. when they mean 'tech' it must mean technical. lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
the BRAKE warning had some false positives today in the rain. Fortunately it didn't actually slam on the brakes as it would in the acura watch or advance packages...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yeah I got one yesterday, I mean I was approaching a car but I was getting into a turn lane so I wasn't slowing down quite like it wanted.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yea i had a couple of jerky moments in the stop and go on 495, fav place in the world.

Normal mode seemed to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts