Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 2008 MDX Tech with 110,000 miles on it recently. It's a two owner vehicle. The major mechanicals seem solid as can be, but the electronics and accessories have not been well looked after. Thanks to this site, I have already baked and fixed my BT HFL module. I have also had to replace a poorly installed aftermarked + battery clamp that left my wife stranded when I was out of town, and have purchased a new mix motor for the rear ac as it is showing defective in the diag mode, and not moving between heat and AC. All fun stuff.

See you out there guys!
Morrie

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since getting my MDX, I have learned a lot and would like to share it, but I still get a message about needing approval from a moderator before my posts can be seen. I have sent a couple messages asking for help, but still have the problem. Should I give up? I totally understand all are volunteers, but I would really like to contribute to the community if I can, so its a little frustrating. If this post shows up, then it will be the first one other than my introduction that worked. If not, it will go to the same spot the others went, waiting for approval.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome Morrie. I recently got a 2007. I am curious to know what other things you've had to change/fix on your 2008. Mine has a lot more miles than yours, but I would think age will show on other things. I'm glad you were able to bake the bluetooth module. I baked mine (It was working but potentially draining the battery) but then it stopped working LOL. I have left it as I would like to save some money to put a hitch for a bike rack and roof racks. Enjoy driving this beautiful vehicle!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts