Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks. Figured that I could use one more forum in my life, so I joined up today.

2nd Acura in the family. Wife has a '09 TSX CU2 that we've owned since 06/11. 4 weeks ago I traded in my beloved '13 F150 Platinum for a '17 Tech SH-AWD in Lunar Silver with Greystone and I love it. Getting ready to roll over 2k miles this week. It's such a pleasure to drive.

Slight alterations thus far:
Factory installed hitch, with cooler. 5k capable.
35% fronts - Llumar Pinnacle Ceramic
Center console organizer
Magnetic cell phone mount
Aux reverse light (Rigid SR-Q) coming soon

Won't be adding much else to it as I promised the wife I wouldn't spend money on this vehicle like I spent money on the Platinum. So far that's holding true!
Pics...through in the CBP/Parchment TSX for fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Love clean car pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
NICE!

Don't let the wife behind the wheel of the MDX because she will make it her daily driver. The only thing I would add are all weather floor mats. They are a life saver summer and winter.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.
She does drive it from time to time, and while she enjoys the new-ish ride (it has 8400 miles on it already) she enjoys the zippy-ness of her TSX.
The dealer included the Acura OEM all weather mats, and honestly they're not bad for what they are. They fit quite nice and are slightly rubbery. I did add a set of Canvasback cargo liners back in April and love them.

Reactions: mrgold35

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NICE!

Don't let the wife behind the wheel of the MDX because she will make it her daily driver. The only thing I would add are all weather floor mats. They are a life saver summer and winter.
Was reviewing this thread, and it's funny you mentioned this. She basically took over the MDX and I traded her TSX on this:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Was reviewing this thread, and it's funny you mentioned this. She basically took over the MDX and I traded her TSX on this:
Win! Win! Everyone is happy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts