Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  hondacuraplanet 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say Hello to everybody here on the forum. We just picked our new 2003 MDX yesterday night. It's light blue, premium, with no navigation. As far as accessories go, we got wheel locks, roof rack (base carrier kit), and cargo cover. The whole buying experience was very pleasant except for the part when you have to write check and sign your loan papers (just kidding). Anyway I'm looking forward spending time here on the forum talking to all of you guys. Take care.:)

#3 ·
Acura of Brookfield (Milwaukee area). No, I did pay a full MSRP. And I order it back in July. I guess the dealer has enough customers that they don't even negotiate on your trade (had to sell it privately).

#4 ·
Buy your accessories from Tim. . . hondaacuraworld.com. . . I saved a ton of money on the flares and other parts.

Enjoy the new X

#6 ·
laborlitigator said:
Buy your accessories from Tim. . . hondaacuraworld.com. . . I saved a ton of money on the flares and other parts.

Enjoy the new X
Congrats, and yes if you need to get accessories, get it from Tim. The URL is http://www.hondacuraworld.com not hondaacuraworld.com :2:

#8 ·
miro said:
Just wanted to say Hello to everybody here on the forum. We just picked our new 2003 MDX yesterday night. It's light blue, premium, with no navigation. As far as accessories go, we got wheel locks, roof rack (base carrier kit), and cargo cover. The whole buying experience was very pleasant except for the part when you have to write check and sign your loan papers (just kidding). Anyway I'm looking forward spending time here on the forum talking to all of you guys. Take care.:)
Congratulations! and Welcome! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.