Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!
Got my ss w/touring and nav in august of 2002 and I am amazed at the performance of this vehicle! Just found this website in january of this year and I want to thank Tim for all his hard work as I have gathered a lot of very useful information from this site. I notice that several of you have a Honda S2000. How do you like this vehicle? I test drove one when I picked up my MDX and I think I am addicted! Thanks for your input, and again Hello to all!

Willie_z

·
Registered
173 Posts
willie_z

Welcome to the site

:7:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
willie_z said:
Hi All!
Got my ss w/touring and nav in august of 2002 and I am amazed at the performance of this vehicle! Just found this website in january of this year and I want to thank Tim for all his hard work as I have gathered a lot of very useful information from this site.
Willie_z
Hi and welcome to the car owner forum on the web. Since you've had your X since 8/02 and been lurking
here for a month, I think you owe us some pics of your ride.
Again, welcome!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greatscot,
After paying for the X I don't have enough for the digital camera i've been wanting to buy, but as soon as I do I will be glad to post. Thanks to all for the welcome and will see you all when we meet someday in the near future!
Regards!
Willie_z

·
Registered
319 Posts
willie_z said:
Greatscot,
After paying for the X I don't have enough for the digital camera i've been wanting to buy, but as soon as I do I will be glad to post. Thanks to all for the welcome and will see you all when we meet someday in the near future!
Regards!
Willie_z
Since digital camera's can be had for a couple hundred $ or less, you must be looking for a real nice one. SLR? Welcome to the group!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts