Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this site after buying a 2009 with 182K last week. Owned a 89' Civic I sold with 280K years ago. Currently own a 4runner with 308K (bought with 260K 4 years ago). Very impressed with the luxury ride and feel of the MDX. Appeared to be a well maintained vehicle as engine was very clean and sounded great. Transmission shifted smooth. I like doing my own basic maintenance when I can, so I started simple by installing new batteries into the 2 remotes I received (CR 1616 battery). then for peace of mind, I did the rear differential change last night (3 qts Acura AWD from dealer $28 total and 45 minutes of my time). Planning Transmission drain and fill (4 quarts Idemitsu Type H) and synthetic Mobil 1 oil change this weekend. Timing belt service was completed at 155K so may check and replace plugs next, then do brakes and power steering fluid. Looking forward to learning from this forum and occasionally sharing my experiences as I work through things. Looking forward to giving and receiving to this forum as my journey unfolds.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts