Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this is my first post on MDX forum. I recently bought MDX 2018 base model. I live in Houston TX.

I discover this forum when I was searching something on google and that lead me to MDX vs Q7 post. I decided that I should join forum. Let see where it go.

·
Registered
731 Posts
So, this is my first post on MDX forum. I recently bought MDX 2018 base model. I live in Houston TX.

I discover this forum when I was searching something on google and that lead me to MDX vs Q7 post. I decided that I should join forum. Let see where it go.
Welcome. Try and keep up in your specific models as you’ll learn about TSB (Technical Service Bulletins) that’s you otherwise wouldn’t know about unless you’re leasing with no intention to buy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. Try and keep up in your specific models as you’ll learn about TSB (Technical Service Bulletins) that’s you otherwise wouldn’t know about unless you’re leasing with no intention to buy.

Is there any other site for TSB? Let me know so I can register fot that too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just enter VIN on nhtsa site and it looks okay for now. But I will keep checking every 3 months. Thank you for good piece of information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts