Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's great to be able to find a long standing forum at MDXers for the fellow owners of the Acura.
From sunny Florida and it's northeast coast I send my best.
I'll ask a question for the group in my next posting & answer any that I might be in a position to answer.
Thanks for being here!
pop4guns

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

What is the year, tech level, mods, and mileage of your MDX?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply!
Wife has owned a 2006 Touring for 10 years and has 94K on it. The reason that drew me to this forum was a problem:
Currently she's experiencing driver seat motor failure with slide, up & down, and tilt. The lumbar works. I posted the problem and have one reply, which I've tried to no avail.
pop4guns

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2005 Honda Accord’s nav let my wife and I follow her 1968 trip to CA on old Route 66. When I was ready to step up my ride, the 2010 TLX was my first choice. The 2014 TLX had desirable safety features. I picked up my 2017 MDX on October 13, and I am having issues with the Real Time Traffic. The XM traffic &weather was a subscript service that worked in the past and FM traffic in the TLX helped me avoid a two hour traffic snarl last year. The green TRF icon on the lower left of the screen seems to appear randomly, and infrequently. The service Dept tells me it is likely a reception problem in my area. The reception is great in their garage. My iPhone accesses the same service and displays traffic congestion. An expensive in-dash nav cannot match a hand held device. Not acceptable.
Have others noticed this problem? Anyone offer a solution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts