Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New MDX'er (Need Help, P0389 Code, Crankshaft Position Sensor "B" Circuit Intermit)

Hello, first time MDXer, 2nd time Acura nut. As a teen I a '90 Integra that was fully custom by the time I out grew it. And now as a father need the MDX for the safety and the 3rd row. Unfortunately I am joining the forum not for modification but a maintenance issue that I just can't fix on my own. I'll briefly describe it and maybe you could send me a link if this looks familiar. I'm going to make another post describing it since I can't find it on the site. on my 2008 I keep getting the P0389 Code " Crankshaft Position Sensor "B" Circuit Intermittent" on cold starts. This started a couple of days after I had the timing belt replaced. Since then I have replaced the Crankshaft Position Sensor. Once the car is warmed up I can hook up my OBDII tool and erase the code. It runs perfect and error message free until the car sits overnight. Then it starts, the check engine light comes on the drive icon "D" flashes on and off and error codes pop up for transmission, awd system, and VSA systems. When these warning lights are on it does not run as smooth. I will post some pics in my query.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts