Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a little assistance seeking a Taffeta White Touring MDX with Gray Leather :D We live in New Jersey but am willing to travel to find the right dealership and deal.

- We have chosen no options other than what is standard on the vehicle. ;)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Didn't think the White came w/grey leather . . . haven't seen one like that anyway :8:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Blackaje said:
I have no interest in paying sticker . I will, if need be, buy from out of State (NJ).

:D :3:
You may find a 2002 below sticker, but finding an 03 this early in the year will be a trick.

Besides the color, you may want to put a list of options on the board.

Good luck!:4:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Blackaje:

___If you are willing to travel and wait for the order, give Bill from Damson in Huntsville a call. He will probably give you one for 1K under MSRP if you are willing to place it on order. He would for me on a TW w/ Quartz Premium a month ago anyway. If you are not willing to travel at all, you may be stuck at MSRP but I wouldn’t give in myself. At least ask for free accessories or free services as an incentive for the local dealer to close the deal. Its not like most of them don’t have a few X’s on their lots compared to a year ago when you were lucky to see one on the street let alone on a dealer lot ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts