Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am a new (well, new to me) MDX owner. My wife and I recently purchased a 2014 MDX AWD Tech in White w/ Tan interior. Guessing it's called Parchment interior. We've been looking for an SUV for awhile now and it was between a MDX or a 4Runner. Leaned towards a 4Runner when I found one for $34K with only 19K miles on it but was sold before I could even leave the house. So kept looking for a bit and found this gem a few hours from me. After talking over with a salesman for a bit, put a down deposit down since it was a rare combination (from what I've google'd and seen; or lack thereof) of the white, parchment interior, and awd. But, internet could be lying to me. lol But, drove up there to get it. Wife was extremely happy. It was a CPO so that was a plus. Wasn't too much room to negotiate but tried to do what I could. Paid $36K w/ tax, tag, title and an extra warranty (5yr/75K miles) on top of the 10yr/100K miles powertrain that was included. I'll post a separate thread about the issue(s) if they arise. So far, wife is extremely happy and couldn't ask for anything more.

This is the only picture I have at the moment:

And, I've ordered and installed the following
OEM All-season floor mats (1st and 2nd row)
OEM Tri-fold all season rear mat
OEM Cargo Net
OEM Mudflaps
OEM Advance Running Boards
OEM Sunvisor

Thanks! I hope I can find a great amount of advice and knowledge here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts