Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi... just wanted to say hello to the fellow Texas MDX owners. I just purchased my 2002 Black MDX Yesterday and loving it. I previously had a 2002 Toyota Tundra. Purchased it at Orr Acura in Shreveport.. Excelent Experience!

Tundra had a website like this and glad there is one for the MDX.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

~waylan

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome

Glad to see another happy Texas MDX owner. I've had mine for a month and still can't wait to go someplace.

Understand the roses are in full bloom. A great sight and Texas treasure.

Welcome to the forum. Its also a wealth of info and good cheer.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the forum waylan -also nice color choice :)

We are thinking of getting a Texas meet together one of these days - Tyler & Austin have been discussed as a place to meet. Dallas would be great too :D

waylan & fvince - how about putting your MDX's description into a signature - (see mine and others). This way we can all see how your "X" is equipped!

·
Registered
124 Posts
texrb,

As I look at the posts, both Maylan and I have descriptions of our MDX at the bottom of our posts. Are you talking about something else?

BTW, I came down to Austin from Plano about 4 years ago. Used to live just north of Legacy and west of Park.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just added my signature so it was not there when texrb last visited...

fvince, I may move to Austin someday... :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Waylan,

Austin is a great place to live. So far, not many X's seen on the road, but that will change as the word gets out about this vehicle.

Austin would also be a great place to hold a Texas or Southwest rally for X's.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
fvince, I didn't see any sigs the other day - but they are there now :)

I asume you meant west of Preston - since Park runs East & West & is south of Legacy

I live north of legacy & between Coit & Preston - so we were practically neighbors!

·
Registered
124 Posts
texrb,

It has to be an age thing. I didn't mean Park. It was between Coit and Independence and north of Legacy on Swanson in Whiffletree. It is the same development that a large fire destroyed several homes a few years ago due to the wood shingle roofs. Mine was partially damaged.

I bet there are a lot of X's in your area. David McDavid does a good job (as a rule) in the Plano area. I bought from DMD here in Austin. They try hard, but still come up short of the service I got from the Plano dealer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
waylan & fvince,

welcome to the forum!!! irs great that we are getting more and more fellow members here in texas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts