Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Cargo Space

The XC90's cargo space is at 84.9 cubic feet of space compared to MDXs 81.5. I guess the third row can't be that much smaller if not comparable with the X.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
vip9 said:

Oh, remery, I was afraid your New Year resolution was to stop busting my chops. :(
Thank god I was wrong :D
Yep vip9,
Nothing has changed for the new year except I extended the olive branch to ghost at our Midwest Senior Tribal Leader Summit at my house and there's pictures posted in the Gallery to prove it.:cool: You have a clan of MDX owners there in Brooklyn, how come you guys don't get together and post some pics like we friendly folks in the Heartland have done? Ghost drove 500 miles to get to my place while you guys are probably within walking distance of one another.:rolleyes: 3 or 4 MDXs in front of the Brooklyn Bridge would be quite an impressive photo so get a charisma implant and go for it. :D :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks a lot like the bimmer, only slightly longer. Very nice!

But from the looks of it, I wouldn't want to try to get into the 3rd row seat.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well, there is some sort of small footwell for the 3rd row, as well as the fact that the entire 2nd row moves forward to varying positions, just like the M-class. As such, it's not too bad. As they said, "reasonable comfort" for shorter trips.

·
Registered
595 Posts
At first.. I thought.. maybe I got the MDX too soon, cause this XC90 might be better..
So I went to the car show.. and the guy there let me clam up over the bars to see
the car a lot closer..

This car does have lots new hightech toys.. the night vision and all,
but to me.. only the night vision would be a problem to install on the MDX..
as of the dvd and md system.. it's all options for the car.. which means
we can spent about the same or less money to get the same thing on MDX..
One thing I really think it is better than MDX is the 6 side airbags.
MDX only have 2...

About the 3 row.. I think it's a joke.. I don't think any kids that can sit without a
add-on chair can put his or her feet into that tiny space.. it won't even fit my fist..

So.. besides the new gadges and the side air-bags.. I don't find a reason to chose the XC 90..
And I think everyone here knows what MDX have that's better, so I won't repeat them.

BTW.. after I check every SUV in the LA auto show.. I still think MDX is the best choice, unless you only want a 5 seater and don't like the seadans.. and you have lots money to spend..
MDX should be the best for it's pirce and for the function.
:D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts