Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've recently gone through our online store and made a few changes :)

While the promo codes we've had for years are no longer active, we have gone through our shipping structure and lowered shipping prices between 15 and 70 percent across the board.

Use our new code 25YE16 for 25% off shipping on ANY order. Along with our reduced shipping costs, save even more :grin:

As always, if you find a lower price anywhere online as a shipped total, email me directly at [email protected] and I'll do my best to beat it!

Or, fill out this convenient form: Acura Parts | OEM Acura Parts | Factory Acura Parts

January will celebrate my 16th year as an active member of this board. Thank you for your continued support!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's really odd. If you wish (assuming you're in the US), go ahead and place your order and put the 25YE16 in the order comments and we'll rebate the ship charge :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! Looks like the code issue isn't sorted out. I would like to place an order to take care of my B123 service. Is there a new code - or can I just put the code in the comments like the previous poster?

Also - quick question - do your oil filters come with the crush washer - or should I purchase one separately?

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The promo code ran out at the end of the year, but just put it in the comments and I'll adjust the order down....I'll do this until the end of January 2017. I'm sure we'll come up with something different by then, and will post one when it goes live :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Tim,
Just want to check to make sure the promo code "25YE16" is still good to use for the comments section? I'm about to put in an order for some wiper blades for my 06 MDX. Also wanted to say thanks for the deal for the 07-10 RDX rims awhile back. Still looking good!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tim! Any codes available for this month? I need to purchase some splash guards, running boards and body side moldings for a 2014 MDX.

·
Registered
391 Posts
January will celebrate my 16th year as an active member of this board. Thank you for your continued support!
Wow, its been 16 years already. That's a milestone. Way to go, Tim.
I still remember way back when you were in Buffalo. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Tim! Any codes available for this month? I need to purchase some splash guards, running boards and body side moldings for a 2014 MDX.
At the moment, there are no promo codes currently active. We've instead again lowered our shipping prices across the board, especially on smaller packages. Our customers seem to be responding well, as we're doing a record amount of orders lately :)

As always, if you find a lower total shipped price elsewhere, please feel free use the "Found a lower price?" link from our homepage or email me directly.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, its been 16 years already. That's a milestone. Way to go, Tim.
I still remember way back when you were in Buffalo. :wink:
And approaching 22 years with Acura, and 29 years in the parts business. It leaves you with a head of both useFUL and useLESS information. I know more ways to Rube Goldberg a Chevette than just about any human being alive :grin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello- I want to buy these two following items:

Order Summary

$98.00
TRAY, CARGO (FOLDING)
Part #08U45-TZ5-200C

$96.60
SPLASH GUARD SET
Part #08P00-TZ5-200A

The shipping cost is showing me as $38.15 + $2 handling

Any coupon code to reduce the shipping cost.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Effective January 1, we eliminated promo codes and decreased shipping rates across the board by 15-60% along with extending our discount to 30% off MSRP allowing all of our valued customers to take advantage of the best prices. If you do find a lower price as a shipped total elsewhere, please let us know and we will do our best to beat it :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Many Thanks!

Hi Tim,
Many thanks to you and your company for supporting this forum. Great prices for OEM parts!
Quan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts