Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here from the DFW area. I am hoping to be a owner of a "new to me" MDX. I am still looking for one, but my budget is pretty low since we already have 2 vehicles. Just looking for something to drive while my other vehicle will soon be put up on jacks so I can work on it. I am only looking at first gens, 03-06 and I have found some in my price range but mileage is kinda high, basically the lowest I have seen is 185k and upwards of 250k. Would that be a concern? Happy to be here in this forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New here from the DFW area. I am hoping to be a owner of a "new to me" MDX. I am still looking for one, but my budget is pretty low since we already have 2 vehicles. Just looking for something to drive while my other vehicle will soon be put up on jacks so I can work on it. I am only looking at first gens, 03-06 and I have found some in my price range but mileage is kinda high, basically the lowest I have seen is 185k and upwards of 250k. Would that be a concern? Happy to be here in this forum.
Hi, I'm about 4 hours from your area, and i have seen some pretty good deal on craiglist, I wish i could've drove there myself. I saw a white 2006 MDX 126k miles, 5750 ad price in that area a few days ago. The car was detailed and look pretty good ! Keep looking ! I think you'll find some pretty good deal in your area

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey, I'm new here as well. Welcome! I used to own several cars as well, but now I'm sticking to one for me and one for my wife. Maybe you could consider this if you fall in love with MDX?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts