Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello. I've been lurking here for the last month or so as I hunted for my soon-to-be MDX. Thanks for all the details and informative threads that helped steer me during my search.

Yesterday I signed on the line and took possession of an immaculately clean 2008 MDX Tech. Black on gray, dark beltline trim, 65k miles on the clock. I was very impressed with the overall condition of the car mechanically and cosmetically. Other than a few buffable scratches, it's nearly perfect. Second and third rows may not have been sat in more than a few times, judging by their condition. It drives like a dream and best of all is a one-owner car fully documented for servicing at one dealership since day one. I have every record back to and including the original window sticker.

Pics will follow as I upload them and get my post count up, but for the moment I just wanted to say hi. Coming from German cars the last 11 years (I have an Audi A4 and a BMW 540i MSport), I'm looking forward to a comparatively painless experience with this car :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts