Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went from a 2007 Acura MDX to a 2014 Acura MDX. Any suggestions on accessories and upgrades?:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
You are coming to a predominantly male website for tips on how to accessorize? :)

J/K

Welcome

Review this site for ideas that you might like.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love the black trim on the old one! Did you have it done or DIY? If DIY how'd you do the rims. Was thinking of doing my 2013.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Went from a 2007 Acura MDX to a 2014 Acura MDX. Any suggestions on accessories and upgrades?:wink:
I think they are both cute! What kind of accessories were you thinking of? I have an insurance/registration/medical holder I put on my sun visor for easy access! Another I added was a hook set to hold my purse, since I do not like it spilling around the cabin every time I stop, or having to dig around the back seat for it! Mine attaches right to the headrest posts and I can simply reach into my purse as needed. I also added a plug in for the cigarette lighter plug in with a phone holder and jacks for plugging in my phone and tablet! I am on the go and need my devices on full charge, and this keeps everything ready for my next stop, I can also see my phone easily, without being distracted, or someone else in the car can use it while I am driving. And NO, I do NOT TEXT AND DRIVE! NEVER! I am thinking of getting a vinyl sticker for some of my businesses and groups I ADMIN, but not sure I want go there, just yet! And of course, the cursory St. Christopher medal for safe driving (always had one) dangling from my mirror. Oh and a trash can that hangs from the head rest on the passengers side, back of the seat! HUGE life saver for life on the go! It has a metal foil lining so its easy to empty out and clean if needed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
welcome! depending on your climate, you may need mats. Seems like Weather tech, husky, aries and maxliner are preferred over oem due to the better coverage. But the WT might start to curl on the 2nd row after a while.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Lipgloss rattling around in a cupholder somewhere obscure. Abandoned sweaty socks/underwear/gym clothes under a seat. Tissues and gum wrappers liberally dispersed throughout interior. These are just a few suggestions gleaned from examination of the vintage MDX my daughter drives to college, but allows me to work on while she is home... :surprise:

But seriously, enjoy the ride. My wife loves her 2014. The OEM all-weather mats are pretty good for 2014+, IMO, and they have "MDX" molded into them, lest you forget. The folding cargo tray is convenient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts